U.S. Judge Andrew Carter said it would be unfair to other creditors of the bankrupt bookstore to let gift card holders pursue recoveries from its estate.
A team including the former GM executive and China’s largest parts maker is looking to buy the car company for a fraction of its estimated worth almost a year and a half ago.
Revel Atlantic City Comes Out of Chapter 11
Revel is Atlantic City's newest casino and is also among its worst-performing in terms of revenue, a fact that the management of the property hopes will change now that the casino has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Having only filed for …
Revel AC Completes Financial Restructuring and Emerges from Chapter 11Business Wire (press release)
Is internet gambling a boon for AC?Cherry Hill Courier Post
Revel Wants You (and Your Dog) to VisitWall Street Journal (blog)
CardPlayer.com-Press of Atlantic City-KXAN.com
all 35 news articles
Your Students, Your Schools — Des Moines east/northDesMoinesRegister.comThe East High Golf Classic on May 10 and 11 raised more than $33,000. Graphics …. “Damn Yankees” became the most awarded musical in central Iowa, winning in the following categories for production awards: outstanding overall performance, outstanding …and more
- RT @natlawreview: Financing and Restructuring #Law Updates from the National Law Review #bankruptcy #restructuring #banking http://t.co/zsd…
- RT @TurnaroundDavid: Collateral Dispositions Under Article 9 of the UCC
@WeilGotshal #privateequity #restructuring
- RT @BobEisenbach: Interested in how trademark licenses are treated in bankruptcy? Here’s my new article in @ABAesq’s Bus Law Today: http://…
See more here: Memorial Day parades and observances set – Foster’s Daily Democrat
Link to original: Adams and Reese to acquire a 23-lawyer firm
See original article - O’Melveny Further Bolsters Global Restructuring Practice
Credit: Firm Leaders Survey, Kramer Levin: Business of Law
Madonia Family Looks to Sell Assets After Chapter 11 Filing
The Madonias' company, Mulberry-based East Coast Brokers and Packers, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in March. … Florida is the nation's second-largest tomato-producing state behind California, according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Borders gift card holders deserve nothing, judge rules http://t.co/UkTd4N04C9 via @reuters
- Electric carmaker Tesla pays off U.S. loan http://t.co/kBS5UIwvOH via @reuters